- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He’s a cop, She’s a thief, together they’re running for their lives
- Genres: Action, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 1986-04-18
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: $6.0 million
- Revenue: $9.9 million
- Production Companies: Cannon Group, Golan, Globus Productions
Cast & Crew
Charles Bronson, Kathleen Wilhoite, Carrie Snodgress, Robert F. Lyons, Richard Romanus, Angel Tompkins, Bill Henderson, James Luisi, Clifford A. Pellow, Janet MacLachlan, Lawrence Tierney, Jerome Thor, Mischa Hausserman, Cal Haynes, Hans Howes, Tony Montero, Robert Axelrod, Dennis Hayden, Leigh Lombardi, Bert Williams, Daniel D. Halleck, Randall Carver, Gerald Berns, Don Brodie, Graham Timbes, David K. Johnston, Paul McCauley, Brooks Wachtel, Richard Hochberg, John F. McCarthy, Charlie Brewer, Charles A. Nero, Wheeler Henderson, Frank Bove, Christopher Stanley, Linda Harwood, Nancie Clark, C. Courtney Joyner, David Hayman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Murphy’s Law”
Murphy’s Law is a 1986 American action-comedy film starring Charles Bronson and Kathleen Turner. The film follows Jack Murphy (Bronson), a hardened Los Angeles cop who is framed for a crime he didn’t commit. After being released from prison, Murphy is determined to clear his name and seek revenge on the people who set him up.
Murphy teams up with his former partner, the beautiful and tough-as-nails detective Kathleen McCarthy (Turner), to investigate the case. They soon uncover a deadly conspiracy that involves a powerful drug lord and a corrupt police officer. As they dig deeper into the case, they are pursued by ruthless criminals and corrupt cops who will do anything to keep Murphy from finding out the truth.
Murphy and McCarthy must use their wits and skills to stay one step ahead of their pursuers and uncover the truth behind the conspiracy. Along the way, they must also confront their own feelings for each other as they battle their way to the truth.
Murphy’s Law is an exciting, action-packed adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With its thrilling plot, memorable characters, and explosive action sequences, Murphy’s Law is sure to entertain.
Where to Watch “Murphy’s Law”
If you are wondering where to watch “Murphy’s Law”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Murphy’s Law” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Murphy’s Law” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Murphy’s Law