- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Everybody Dies…
- Genres: Comedy, Horror
- Release Date: 2007-10-12
- Runtime: 80.0 min
- Budget: $0.2 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Lab Of Madness
Cast & Crew
Chris Sharp, Macon Blair, Stacy Rock, Skei Saulnier, Paul Goldblatt, William Lacey, Alex Barnett, Bill Tangradi, Beau Sia, Michael Clomegah, Sampson Saulnier, Puff Snooty, Christian Antonias Mueller
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Murder Party”
Murder Party is a 2007 horror-comedy film written and directed by Jeremy Saulnier. The film follows a group of strangers who are invited to a Halloween party by a mysterious figure known only as “The Host”.
The movie begins with Chris, a lonely and socially awkward man, finding an invitation to a mysterious “Murder Party” in a pile of trash. Despite his misgivings, he decides to attend the party, hoping that it will be a chance to make some friends.
When Chris arrives at the party, he finds that the other guests are all strangers, and that the host, who is never seen, has provided them with costumes, weapons, and instructions for a “murder game”. The guests are told that the winner of the game will receive a large sum of money, and that the losers will be killed.
The guests quickly become divided into two groups, one led by Chris and the other by a mysterious masked figure. As the night progresses, the guests become increasingly paranoid and violent as they battle each other in an attempt to win the game.
Meanwhile, the police arrive at the scene and discover that the party is actually a front for a cult that wants to sacrifice the guests to their dark god. In the end, Chris and his group manage to escape with their lives, while the cultists are arrested.
Murder Party is a darkly humorous and thrilling horror-comedy that follows a
Where to Watch “Murder Party”
If you are wondering where to watch “Murder Party”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Murder Party” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Murder Party” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Murder Party