- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s a Penny to a Pony… Murder Will Out!
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 1963-06-24
- Runtime: 81.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer British Studios, George H. Brown Productions
Cast & Crew
Margaret Rutherford, Stringer Davis, Robert Morley, Flora Robson, Charles Tingwell, Gordon Harris, Robert Urquhart, Katya Douglas, James Villiers, Noel Howlett, Finlay Currie, Duncan Lamont, Kevin Stoney, Frank Atkinson, Roger Avon, Fred Griffiths
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Murder at the Gallop”
Murder at the Gallop is a 1963 British comedy-mystery film directed by George Pollock and starring Margaret Rutherford as Miss Jane Marple, a spinster sleuth. The film is based on the 1953 Agatha Christie novel After the Funeral.
The story begins with the unexpected death of wealthy old man, Mr. Enderby. His two nieces, Cora and Rhoda, and his nephew Edward, stand to inherit his fortune. However, suspicions arise when a posthumous letter from Mr. Enderby reveals that one of them may have had a hand in his death.
Miss Marple is called in to investigate the case. She quickly discovers that the three heirs are all hiding something, and soon finds herself in the middle of a complex web of secrets and lies. With the help of her housekeeper, Miss Wetherby, and her friend, Mr. Stringer, Miss Marple sets out to solve the mystery.
As the investigation progresses, Miss Marple discovers that Mr. Enderby had been poisoned and that his death was premeditated. She soon finds herself in a race against time to uncover the killer before they can strike again.
The film culminates in a dramatic confrontation between Miss Marple and the murderer, who is revealed to be none other than Cora, the eldest of the three heirs. Miss Marple is able to prove Cora’s guilt and the murderer is brought to justice.
Where to Watch “Murder at the Gallop”
If you are wondering where to watch “Murder at the Gallop”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Murder at the Gallop” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Murder at the Gallop” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Murder at the Gallop