- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: New mischief amidst the mizzen-masts!
- Genres: Drama, Thriller, Crime, Mystery, Comedy
- Release Date: 1964-09-22
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer British Studios, Lawrence P. Bachmann Productions
Cast & Crew
Margaret Rutherford, Stringer Davis, Lionel Jeffries, Charles Tingwell, William Mervyn, Henry Oscar, Joan Benham, Nicholas Parsons, Miles Malleson, Derek Nimmo, Gerald Cross, Norma Foster, Terence Edmond, Francis Matthews, Lucy Griffiths, Bernard Adams, Edna Petrie
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Murder Ahoy”
Murder Ahoy is a 1964 British comedy-mystery film directed by George Pollock and starring Margaret Rutherford as Miss Marple. The film follows Miss Marple as she investigates a series of murders that take place on a naval training ship.
The film begins with Miss Marple receiving a letter from an old friend, Admiral Henry, asking for her help in solving a series of mysterious deaths that have occurred on a naval training ship. Miss Marple agrees to visit the ship and investigate the deaths.
Once on board, Miss Marple meets the crew and passengers, including the ship’s captain, the ship’s doctor, and a young woman who is the only survivor of the first murder. Miss Marple also meets the Admiral’s nephew, who is the ship’s cadet and who is suspected of being involved in the murders.
Miss Marple quickly begins to investigate the murders, questioning the crew and passengers and searching for clues. She soon discovers that the deaths are related to a mysterious treasure hidden on the ship. As she gets closer to the truth, Miss Marple discovers that someone is trying to cover up the truth and protect the treasure.
As the mystery unfolds, Miss Marple must use all her skills and wit to uncover the murderer and the truth behind the treasure. In the end, Miss Marple is able to bring the murderer to justice and uncover the truth behind the treasure, restoring order to the ship and saving the lives of the crew
Where to Watch “Murder Ahoy”
If you are wondering where to watch “Murder Ahoy”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Murder Ahoy” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Murder Ahoy” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Murder Ahoy