- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Multiplicity
- Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1996-07-19
- Runtime: 117.0
- Budget: $45.0 million
- Revenue: $21.1 million
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures
Cast & Crew
Michael Keaton, Andie MacDowell, Harris Yulin, Eugene Levy, Zack Duhame, Katie Schlossberg, Richard Masur, Ann Cusack, John de Lancie, Judith Kahan, Brian Doyle, Murray, Obba Babatundé, Julie Bowen, Dawn Maxey, Kari Coleman, Steven Kampmann, Michael Milhoan, Skip Stellrecht, Jim Piddock, Robin Duke, Suzanne Herrington, Robert Ridgely, Glenn Shadix, Dennis R. Lyell, Richard Plon, Harold Plon, Justine A. Johnston, George Wallace, Michael Klesic
Multiplicity is a 1996 science fiction comedy starring Michael Keaton, Andie MacDowell, and Harris Yulin. The movie follows Doug Kinney (Keaton), a hardworking construction worker and family man who is always pressed for time. Doug’s life is turned upside down when he meets a mad scientist (Yulin) who offers him a unique solution to his time management problems: cloning. Doug agrees and soon finds himself with four identical clones, each with their own unique personality.
Doug soon discovers that having four clones is not as easy as it seems, and he finds himself in a variety of comedic situations as he attempts to juggle his work, his family, and his clones. Through it all, Doug learns to appreciate the importance of family and friendship and discovers the value of his own time.
Multiplicity is a lighthearted comedy that explores the potential consequences of cloning and the importance of time management. The movie features some great performances from its cast and a humorous script that will keep you laughing throughout.
How & Where to Watch “Multiplicity”
Wondering where to watch Multiplicity?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Multiplicity.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Multiplicity” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Multiplicity” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Multiplicity