- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Larry Burrows Wished For It All… Until All That He Wished For Came True!
- Genres: Fantasy, Comedy, Science Fiction, Romance
- Release Date: 1990-10-12
- Runtime: 110.0 min
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: $15.4 million
- Production Companies: Touchstone Pictures
Cast & Crew
Jim Belushi, Michael Caine, Linda Hamilton, Jon Lovitz, Rene Russo, Courteney Cox, Hart Bochner, Bill McCutcheon, Jay O. Sanders, Maury Chaykin, Pat Corley, Douglas Seale, Doug Barron, Jeff Weiss, Tony Longo, Kathy Ireland, Andy Stahl, Sari Caine, Martin Thompson, Michael Genevie, Howard Kingkade, Collin Bernsen, William Griffis, Terry Loughlin, Adam C. Eichhorst, Jeffrey Pillars, Rich Devaney, Bruce Evers, Sky Berdahl, Heather Lynch, Chris Stacy
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Mr. Destiny”
Mr. Destiny is a 1990 comedy-drama directed by James Orr and starring Jim Belushi, Michael Caine, Linda Hamilton, and Jon Lovitz.
The film follows Larry Burrows (Jim Belushi), an ordinary, middle-aged man who is unhappy with his life. After having a fight with his wife, he goes out to a bar to drown his sorrows. There, he meets a mysterious man named Mike (Michael Caine) who claims to be from the future. Mike gives Larry a magical watch and tells him that if he wears it, he will be able to change his life.
Larry takes Mike’s advice and soon finds himself in an alternate reality where his life is much better than it was before. He has a successful career and a beautiful wife. However, he soon discovers that this idyllic life comes at a price as his wife is an entirely different person than the one he married in his original timeline.
As Larry struggles to reconcile his new life with his old one, he discovers that he has the power to change his future and decides to use it to his advantage. He attempts to fix the mistakes he made in his past and make his life better.
However, Larry soon discovers that his actions have consequences and that his decisions have a ripple effect on the lives of others. He must now decide whether to continue on his current path or to go back to his original timeline and fix the mistakes he made
Where to Watch “Mr. Destiny”
If you are wondering where to watch “Mr. Destiny”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Mr. Destiny” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Mr. Destiny” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Mr. Destiny