- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Mother’s Day
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2016-04-28
- Runtime: 118.0
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: $48.8 million
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures, Open Road Films, Gulfstream Pictures, PalmStar Media, Capacity Pictures, May Day Movies, Rice Films, Triad Film Works, Beatnik Films
Cast & Crew
Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Kate Hudson, Jason Sudeikis, Timothy Olyphant, Sarah Chalke, Margo Martindale, Jon Lovitz, Britt Robertson, Shay Mitchell, Jack Whitehall, Loni Love, Gianna Simone, Cameron Esposito, Aasif Mandvi, Jennifer Garner, Lucy Walsh, Sandra Taylor, Christine Lakin, Owen Vaccaro, Ella Anderson, Ariana Neal, Grayson Russell, Paul Vogt, Inder Kumar, Caleb Brown, Brandon Spink, Sam Marshall, Siena LaGambina, Joseph Leo Bwarie, Matthew Walker, Rob Nagle, Penny Marshall, Hector Elizondo, Adreana Gonzalez, Lisa Roberts Gillan, Rory O’Malley, Hazel Moder, Robert Pine, Ayden Bivek, Anoush NeVart, Larry Miller, Donielle Artese, Sean O’Bryan, Wedil David, Kate Linder, Jessi Case, Beth Kennedy, Brittany Belt, Kevin Blake, Tracey Bonner, Drew Matthews, Gary Friedkin, Nicolette Noble, Tom Hines
Mother’s Day is a 2016 American romantic comedy film directed by Garry Marshall. It stars an ensemble cast consisting of Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, Julia Roberts, Jason Sudeikis, Timothy Olyphant and Britt Robertson.
The movie follows the lives of several interconnected families as they all come together to celebrate Mother’s Day. Sandy (Aniston) is a divorced mom who is struggling to maintain a relationship with her two sons. Miranda (Hudson) is a successful businesswoman who is trying to balance her career and family life. Jesse (Sudeikis) is a single dad who is trying to be the best father to his daughter. Bradley (Olyphant) is an army veteran who has just returned home to his wife and children. And finally, Kristin (Robertson) is a young woman who is trying to find her place in the world.
As the day progresses, each family experiences its own unique struggles and joys. They all learn to appreciate the importance of family and the strength of love. Through a series of humorous and touching moments, the characters come to understand the true meaning of Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day is a heartwarming and funny look at the
How & Where to Watch “Mother’s Day”
Wondering where to watch Mother’s Day?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Mother’s Day.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Mother’s Day” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Mother’s Day” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Mother’s Day