- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Murder is a secret that should never be shared.
- Genres: Mystery, Thriller, Drama
- Release Date: 1991-04-19
- Runtime: 104.0 min
- Budget: $8.0 million
- Revenue: $18.8 million
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures, New Visions Pictures, Polar Entertainment Corporation, Rufglen Films
Cast & Crew
Demi Moore, Glenne Headly, Bruce Willis, John Pankow, Harvey Keitel, Billie Neal, Frank Vincent, Karen Shallo, Crystal Field, Marianne Leone Cooper, Marc Baron, Doris McCarthy, Christopher Scotellaro, Ron J. Amodea, Leonid Merzon, Kelly Cinnante, Christopher Peacock, Bruce Smolanoff, Elain R. Graham, Thomas Quinn, Brandon Messemer, Richard Messemer, Larry Attile, Roger Shamas, Star Jasper, Lindsay Rodio, Julie Garfield, Edward Chip Rogers, David Willis Sr.-James Pecora, Elaine Eldridge, Kimberly Comprix, Anna Marie Wieder, John Descano, Trent Walker
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Mortal Thoughts”
Mortal Thoughts is a 1991 dark comedy-drama film directed by Alan Rudolph and starring Demi Moore, Glenne Headly, Bruce Willis, and John Pankow.
The film follows the story of Cynthia Kellogg (Demi Moore), a married woman who is struggling to cope with her husband’s infidelity and her own feelings of guilt and betrayal. When her best friend, Joyce (Glenne Headly), confides in her that her husband James (John Pankow) is cheating on her, Cynthia is pushed to her breaking point.
Cynthia and Joyce devise a plan to confront James and put an end to his infidelity. However, things take a deadly turn when Cynthia’s husband, Harold (Bruce Willis), and his best friend, Vince (Harvey Keitel), become involved in the plan.
As the plan unravels, Cynthia is forced to confront her own innermost thoughts and fears. She is forced to confront her own dark secrets and the guilt she has been carrying for years. In the end, Cynthia must make a fateful decision that will determine her fate and the fate of those around her.
Mortal Thoughts is a gripping story of betrayal, guilt, and redemption that explores the depths of the human soul. It is a thought-provoking and emotionally charged journey that will leave viewers questioning their own morality.
Where to Watch “Mortal Thoughts”
If you are wondering where to watch “Mortal Thoughts”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Mortal Thoughts” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Mortal Thoughts” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Mortal Thoughts