- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Fantasy
- Release Date: 1998-10-03
- Runtime: 0.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Paolo Montalbán, Daniel Bernhardt, Kristanna Loken, Tracy Douglas, Bruce Locke, Jeffrey Meek, Audie England, Angelica Bridges, Sung, Hi Lee, Adoni Maropis, Jon Valera
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Mortal Kombat: Final Battle”
Mortal Kombat: Final Battle is a 1998 American martial arts fantasy action film based on the popular video game series of the same name. The film follows the story of a group of warriors from Earthrealm, led by a martial arts master named Liu Kang, who are chosen to compete in a tournament against the forces of Outworld in a battle for the fate of their world.
The film opens with a brief introduction to the Mortal Kombat universe, which is a realm of magic and martial arts. Liu Kang is chosen to lead Earthrealm’s warriors in the tournament and is joined by his friends Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage, and Jax. The group is initially overwhelmed by the powerful forces of Outworld, led by the evil sorcerer Shang Tsung. However, Liu Kang and his friends prove to be a formidable team and are able to defeat their opponents in the tournament’s first rounds.
The stakes are raised when Shang Tsung reveals the tournament’s ultimate prize: if Outworld wins, its ruler, Shao Kahn, will be allowed to conquer Earthrealm. The Earthrealm warriors must now face an even greater challenge as they battle against Shang Tsung and his minions in the tournament’s final rounds.
The final battle is an epic showdown between the forces of good and evil. Liu Kang and his friends must use their martial arts skills and magical powers to defeat Shao Kahn and his minions. With the fate of their world at stake
Where to Watch “Mortal Kombat: Final Battle”
If you are wondering where to watch “Mortal Kombat: Final Battle”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Mortal Kombat: Final Battle” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Mortal Kombat: Final Battle” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Mortal Kombat: Final Battle