- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A Movie Like No Other
- Genres: Fantasy, Music
- Release Date: 1988-10-29
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: $22.0 million
- Revenue: $67.0 million
- Production Companies: Ultimate Productions, Will Vinton Productions
Cast & Crew
Michael Jackson, Joe Pesci, Sean Lennon, Kelley Parker, Brandon Quintin Adams, Maurissa Tancharoen, Ben Aaron, Bilal, Brent Kelly, Danial Brown, Cindera Che, Frank DiLeo, Tina Landon, Alif Sankey, Amaris Dupree, Hakeem Abdul, Samad, Dion Basco, Nikki Cox, Miko C. Brando, LaVelle Smith, Jermaine Jackson II, Jennifer Batten, John Lennon, Martin Luther King Jr.
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Moonwalker”
Moonwalker is a 1988 musical fantasy film starring Michael Jackson. It is a compilation of short films featuring Jackson in various roles, which include a sci-fi fantasy, a gangster thriller, and a dance fantasy.
The film opens with a montage of clips from Michael Jackson’s music videos. It then follows Michael as he goes on a magical journey to save the children from the evil Mr. Big, a drug dealer.
Michael is aided by a group of street kids, who help him fight against Mr. Big and his henchmen. Michael uses his dancing and singing abilities to battle the villains, as well as his magical powers. He is also aided by his pet monkey, Bubbles.
The film culminates in a final showdown between Michael and Mr. Big, in which Michael is able to defeat him and save the children.
The film also features several of Michael Jackson’s most famous songs, including “Bad”, “Smooth Criminal”, “The Way You Make Me Feel”, and “Man in the Mirror”. The film also includes several of Michael’s signature dance moves, including the moonwalk.
Overall, Moonwalker is an exciting musical fantasy film that features Michael Jackson at his best. It is a fun and entertaining film that is sure to please fans of all ages.
Where to Watch “Moonwalker”
If you are wondering where to watch “Moonwalker”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Moonwalker” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Moonwalker” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Moonwalker