- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Western, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2003-01-17
- Runtime: 117.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Turner Network Television, Brandman Productions, TWS Productions II
Cast & Crew
Tom Selleck, Isabella Rossellini, Keith Carradine, George Eads, Robert Carradine, Barry Corbin, James Gammon, Rex Linn, John Michael Higgins, William Sanderson, Wallace Shawn, Marshall R. Teague, Rick Ravanello, Joanna Miles, Lori Hallier, Matt Cooke, Ken Pogue, Zack Ward, William Devane, Shane Pollitt, Tom Edwards, Tom Glass, Tim Koetting, Bruce McFee, Marty Antonini, Eric Keenleyside, Terry King, Peter Skagen, Michael Tod, Gillian Carfra
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Monte Walsh”
Monte Walsh is a 2003 western drama directed by Simon Wincer and starring Tom Selleck, Isabella Rossellini, and Keith Carradine.
The story is set in the late 19th century in the small town of Harmonville, Wyoming. Monte Walsh (Tom Selleck) is an aging cowboy who is struggling to keep his way of life alive as the West is quickly being tamed by the encroaching modern world. He is joined by his two longtime friends, Chet Rollins (Keith Carradine) and Shorty Austin (William Devane), as they work the cattle drives for meager wages.
Monte’s life is further complicated when he meets Martine Bernard (Isabella Rossellini), the daughter of a wealthy rancher. Despite their differences in social status, Monte and Martine fall in love, but their relationship is strained by Monte’s commitment to his lifestyle and Martine’s desire to settle down.
Things come to a head when Monte and his friends are caught up in a range war between two powerful ranchers. Monte is forced to choose between his loyalty to the ranchers or his loyalty to Martine and his friends. In the end, Monte is faced with the ultimate decision: to stay true to his way of life or to embrace the future.
Monte Walsh is a story of love, loyalty, and the struggle between the old and the new. It is a classic western drama that will
Where to Watch “Monte Walsh”
If you are wondering where to watch “Monte Walsh”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Monte Walsh” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Monte Walsh” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Monte Walsh