- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Monster-in-Law
- Genres: Romance, Comedy
- Release Date: 2005-05-13
- Runtime: 101.0
- Budget: $43.0 million
- Revenue: $154.7 million
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema, Spring Creek Productions, BenderSpink, Kumar Mobiliengesellschaft mbH & Co. Projekt Nr. 1 KG
Cast & Crew
Jennifer Lopez, Jane Fonda, Michael Vartan, Wanda Sykes, Adam Scott, Monet Mazur, Annie Parisse, Will Arnett, Elaine Stritch, Stephen Dunham, Harriet Sansom Harris, Christina Masterson, Randee Heller, Mark Moses, Stephanie Turner, Jenny Wade, Amber Mead, Gian Franco Tordi, Tomiko Fraser, Kristen Aldridge, Olivia Alexander, Amie Barsky, Jennifer Diane Hanson, Wendy Rodriguez, Kellee Stewart, Amanda Wyss
Monster-in-Law is a 2005 romantic comedy starring Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda. The film follows Charlie (Lopez), an ambitious temp worker who finally lands her dream job as a fashion designer. She meets the perfect man, Kevin (Michael Vartan), and the two quickly fall in love. But when Charlie brings Kevin home to meet her family, she discovers that her future mother-in-law, Viola (Fonda), is a monster-in-law.
Viola, a former newscaster, is determined to keep Charlie away from her son. In an effort to sabotage the relationship, Viola sets out to make Charlie’s life miserable. She insults her job, her clothes, and her cooking. She even goes as far as to hire an actor to pretend to be Charlie’s ex-boyfriend in an attempt to make Kevin jealous.
In the end, Viola realizes that Charlie is the perfect woman for her son and that she should accept her into the family. After a series of comedic mishaps, Charlie and Viola learn to accept and appreciate one another. With the help of her new mother-in-law, Charlie is finally able to pursue her dream of becoming
How & Where to Watch “Monster-in-Law”
Wondering where to watch Monster-in-Law?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Monster-in-Law.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Monster-in-Law” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Monster-in-Law” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Monster-in-Law