- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: If you believe in yourself, anything can happen.
- Genres: Drama, History
- Release Date: 2004-02-06
- Runtime: 135.0 min
- Budget: $28.0 million
- Revenue: $64.4 million
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures
Cast & Crew
Kurt Russell, Patricia Clarkson, Noah Emmerich, Sean McCann, Kenneth Welsh, Eddie Cahill, Patrick O’Brien Demsey, Michael Mantenuto, Fred Keating, Philip Maurice Hayes, Jimmy Carter, Rosalynn Carter, Gerald Ford, Betty Ford, Peter Shinkoda, Julius Chapple, Kenneth Mitchell, Tony Vogel
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Miracle”
Miracle is a 2004 American sports drama film directed by Gavin O’Connor and starring Kurt Russell. The film tells the story of the 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team, led by head coach Herb Brooks (Russell). The team consists of a group of young college athletes who come together to make history by defeating the seemingly unbeatable Soviet team in the Winter Olympics.
The film begins with Herb Brooks (Kurt Russell) receiving a call from the United States Olympic Committee asking him to coach the 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team. Despite his initial reluctance, he agrees and begins the arduous task of building a team from scratch. He meets with the players, and begins to build the team, focusing on team chemistry and a fast-paced style of play.
The team begins to take shape, and they travel to Europe for a series of exhibition games against European teams. The team is successful, and they qualify for the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid, New York.
At the Olympics, the team faces off against the heavily favored Soviet team, and they find themselves in a tight game. As the game progresses, the U.S. team begins to gain momentum and the crowd begins to cheer louder and louder. Finally, with seconds left on the clock, the U.S. team scores the winning goal, defeating the Soviets in a stunning upset.
The team is celebrated as heroes, and they return home to a heroes’
Where to Watch “Miracle”
If you are wondering where to watch “Miracle”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Miracle” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Miracle” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Miracle