- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Animation, Comedy, Family
- Release Date: 1948-12-03
- Runtime: 7.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Productions
Cast & Crew
James MacDonald, Pinto Colvig
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Mickey and the Seal”
Mickey and the Seal is a 1948 American animated short film produced by Walt Disney Productions and released by RKO Radio Pictures. The film follows Mickey Mouse, who is enjoying a day at the beach with Pluto. While playing in the sand, Mickey finds a baby seal and decides to take him home.
At home, Mickey and Pluto take care of the seal, whom they name “Squeaks”. But when Mickey’s nosy neighbor, Pete, finds out about the seal, he decides to take advantage of the situation. He offers to buy Squeaks from Mickey for a large sum of money. Mickey is tempted by the offer, but ultimately decides to keep Squeaks and not give in to Pete’s demands.
Meanwhile, Pete continues to scheme and eventually captures Squeaks. Mickey and Pluto must then rescue Squeaks from Pete’s clutches and bring him back home. Along the way, they enlist the help of some of their friends, including Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy.
With the help of their friends, Mickey and Pluto manage to outwit Pete and rescue Squeaks. In the end, Mickey and Pluto are reunited with Squeaks and the seal is returned to his home in the ocean. Mickey and Pluto are happy to have Squeaks back, and Pete learns a valuable lesson about friendship and loyalty.
Where to Watch “Mickey and the Seal”
If you are wondering where to watch “Mickey and the Seal”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Mickey and the Seal” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Mickey and the Seal” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Mickey and the Seal