- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, TV Movie, Documentary
- Release Date: 2013-08-04
- Runtime: 83.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Pilgrim Studios
Cast & Crew
Darron Meyer, Katherine Crawford, Juliana Venter, Clayton Evertson, Jeremeo Le Cordeur
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives”
Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives is a 2013 documentary-style film that follows a team of researchers as they search for evidence of a giant prehistoric shark known as the megalodon.
The movie begins with a brief introduction to the megalodon, a massive prehistoric shark that was believed to have gone extinct millions of years ago. The team of researchers set out to investigate reports of giant shark sightings around the world, from the coasts of the United States to the depths of the Pacific Ocean.
The team soon discovers that the megalodon may still be alive and that it could be living in the depths of the ocean. As they continue their investigation, they uncover evidence that suggests the megalodon is still lurking in the oceans, and that it is a far more dangerous creature than previously believed.
The team soon finds itself in a desperate race against time to find the megalodon and prove its existence before it can do any more damage. The movie follows their journey as they search for evidence of the monster shark and attempt to protect the world from its deadly presence.
The movie ends with the team’s discovery of the megalodon and their successful attempt to capture it and prove its existence to the world. The movie is a thrilling and suspenseful adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat as the team searches for the megalodon and tries to protect the world from its deadly power.
Where to Watch “Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives”
If you are wondering where to watch “Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives