- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: 50 feet, ready to eat.
- Genres: Horror, Action
- Release Date: 2021-11-26
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Asylum
Cast & Crew
Eric Roberts, Michelle Elizabeth O’Shea, Emilia Torello, Joe Herrera, Garrett Schulte, Vimala Veera, Jadon Cal, Ray Acevedo, Sharon Desiree, Michael Devorzon
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Megaboa”
‘Megaboa’ is a sci-fi action movie set in the near future, where a group of scientists have developed a revolutionary new technology that can create large, genetically-modified snakes. These snakes, dubbed ‘Megaboas’, are created to help solve the world’s energy crisis.
The main protagonist, Dr. John Harris, is the lead scientist on the project. He is a brilliant, but slightly mad, scientist who believes that the Megaboas could be the ultimate answer to the world’s energy crisis. However, his research is met with skepticism from the government and the public.
Meanwhile, a mysterious group called the ‘Black Hand’ is determined to get their hands on the Megaboa technology. They are willing to do anything to get it, including kidnapping and murder.
Dr. Harris and his team must race against time to protect their technology and the world from the Black Hand. With the help of a few allies, they must battle against the Black Hand’s forces and save the day.
The film follows Dr. Harris and his team as they battle the Black Hand and try to save the world from the energy crisis. Along the way, they must face off against the Megaboas, which have been enhanced with the latest technology and are becoming increasingly powerful.
The film culminates in a thrilling and explosive finale, as the Megaboas and the Black Hand battle it out in an epic showdown. In the end
Where to Watch “Megaboa”
If you are wondering where to watch “Megaboa”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Megaboa” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Megaboa” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Megaboa