- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Beauty is the beast.
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2021-07-21
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Jagged Edge Productions
Cast & Crew
Megan Purvis, Sarah T. Cohen, Nicola Wright, Ricardo Freitas, Stephanie Lodge, Amanda, Jade Tyler, Kate Sandison, Nicole Nabi, Jamie Robertson, Jamila Wingett
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Medusa: Queen of the Serpents”
Medusa: Queen of the Serpents is a 2021 fantasy-adventure film directed by Yannick Bisson and starring Jessica Chastain, Robert Downey Jr., and Michael Fassbender.
The film tells the story of Medusa, a powerful and mysterious woman who has been cursed with a deadly power: the ability to turn anyone she looks upon into stone. As a result, she has been living in exile on a remote island for centuries.
When a powerful sorcerer, the King of Serpents, discovers her location, he sends his minions to capture her and take her back to his kingdom. But Medusa isn’t about to be taken prisoner without a fight and she quickly assembles a team of allies, including a brave warrior, a wise wizard, and a mysterious shape-shifter. Together, they embark on a quest to save Medusa and her island from the King’s evil clutches.
Along the way, they battle a variety of monsters, including giant spiders, dragons, and an army of undead warriors. They must also outwit the King’s minions, who are determined to bring Medusa back to the kingdom and use her powers for their own evil schemes.
In the end, Medusa and her allies must battle the King of Serpents himself in an epic showdown to determine the fate of the island. Will Medusa be able to save her home and protect her people from the King’s tyranny?
Where to Watch “Medusa: Queen of the Serpents”
If you are wondering where to watch “Medusa: Queen of the Serpents”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Medusa: Queen of the Serpents” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Medusa: Queen of the Serpents” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Medusa: Queen of the Serpents