- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Be Careful… She Just Might Take Your Heart.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Horror
- Release Date: 2003-06-03
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: $0.5 million
- Revenue: $0.3 million
- Production Companies: A Loopy Production LLC, 2 Loop Films
Cast & Crew
Angela Bettis, Jeremy Sisto, Anna Faris, James Duval, Nichole Hiltz, Kevin Gage, Merle Kennedy, Chandler Riley Hecht, Rachel David, Nora Zehetner, Will Estes, Roxanne Day, Samantha Adams, Brittney Lee Harvey, Ken Davitian, Jude McVay, Lucky McKee, Tricia Kelly, Traci Burr, Jennifer Grant, Meredith Hines, Jesse Hlubik
Synopsis – What to Expect from “May”
May is a psychological horror movie directed by Lucky McKee. It follows the story of May, a lonely and awkward young woman who has been isolated from the world since childhood due to a lazy eye. She has grown up with a deep sense of insecurity and a need for companionship.
May’s life begins to change when she meets Adam, a young man who is drawn to her oddness. As their relationship develops, May starts to open up and become more confident. She begins to make friends and even has a crush on Adam.
However, May’s newfound confidence and happiness are threatened when she begins to experience strange visions and nightmares. She soon realizes that these visions are related to her childhood trauma. As she attempts to confront her past, she begins to unravel the mystery of her own identity and the darkness that lies within her.
May’s journey takes her down a dark and twisted path as she discovers the truth about her past. Along the way, she must confront the demons of her childhood and overcome her own fears in order to find peace.
May is a haunting and darkly beautiful movie that explores themes of loneliness, identity, and the power of love. It is a unique and powerful exploration of the human psyche and the darkness that lies within us all.
Where to Watch “May”
If you are wondering where to watch “May”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “May” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “May” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to May