- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: M*A*S*H
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, War
- Release Date: 1970-02-18
- Runtime: 116.0
- Budget: $3.5 million
- Revenue: $81.6 million
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox, Aspen Productions (I)-Ingo Preminger Productions
Cast & Crew
Donald Sutherland, Elliott Gould, Tom Skerritt, Sally Kellerman, Robert Duvall, Roger Bowen, René Auberjonois, David Arkin, Jo Ann Pflug, Gary Burghoff, Fred Williamson, Michael Murphy, Indus Arthur, Ken Prymus, Bobby Troup, Kim Atwood, Timothy Brown, John Schuck, Dawne Damon, Carl Gottlieb, Tamara Wilcox, Smith, G. Wood, Bud Cort, Danny Goldman, Corey Fischer, Sylvester Stallone, Stephen Altman, Jerry Jones, James B. Douglas, Gerry Okuneff
M*A*S*H is a 1970 American black comedy war film directed by Robert Altman and written by Ring Lardner Jr., based on Richard Hooker’s 1968 novel MASH: A Novel About Three Army Doctors. The film follows a team of doctors and support staff stationed at the “4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital” in U.S.-occupied Korea during the Korean War. The film stars Donald Sutherland, Tom Skerritt, Elliott Gould, Sally Kellerman, Robert Duvall, and Gary Burghoff.
The film follows a team of doctors and support staff stationed at the “4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital” in U.S.-occupied Korea during the Korean War. The film focuses on two surgeons, “Hawkeye” Pierce (Sutherland) and “Duke” Forrest (Skerritt), and their misadventures in and around the camp. The film also follows the other characters, including Major Margaret “Hot Lips” Houlihan (Kellerman), Captain “Trapper” John McIntyre (Gould), Father Mulcahy (Burghoff), Corporal “Radar” O’Reilly (Duvall),
How & Where to Watch “M*A*S*H”
Wondering where to watch M*A*S*H?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming M*A*S*H.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “M*A*S*H” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “M*A*S*H” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to M*A*S*H