- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Urban Warriors With A Badge, Their Bodies Are Their Weapons…
- Genres: Action, Crime
- Release Date: 1991-10-01
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Image Organization, Westwind, M, L Partnership
Cast & Crew
Cynthia Rothrock, Jeff Wincott, Paul Johansson, Evan Lurie, Charles Taylor, Sherrie Rose, Billy Drago, Deborah Driggs, Conroy Gedeon, Kimber Sissons, Leo Lee, Max Thayer, Ken Duncan, Pat Asanti, Gregg Brazzel, Denice Duff, Matthew Powers, James Lew, Jeff Imada
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Martial Law II: Undercover”
Martial Law II: Undercover is an action-packed martial arts movie released in 1991.
The movie follows the story of police officer Sammo Hung, who is a master of martial arts and undercover cop. After a series of drug-related murders, Sammo Hung is assigned to go undercover and investigate the drug ring responsible.
Sammo infiltrates the gang by posing as a drug courier and soon discovers that the leader of the gang is a powerful and dangerous criminal known as “The Dragon”. The Dragon is a ruthless businessman who is using the drug ring to gain control of the city.
Sammo quickly finds himself in over his head as he battles the Dragon’s henchmen and attempts to bring him to justice. With the help of his partner, an undercover cop who is also a master of martial arts, Sammo must use his skills to take down the Dragon and his gang before they can take control of the city.
The movie features intense fight scenes between Sammo and the Dragon’s henchmen and showcases Sammo’s impressive martial arts skills. It is a thrilling action-packed movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Where to Watch “Martial Law II: Undercover”
If you are wondering where to watch “Martial Law II: Undercover”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Martial Law II: Undercover” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Martial Law II: Undercover” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Martial Law II: Undercover