- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, History, Drama
- Release Date: 2015-12-26
- Runtime: 28.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Tom Wu, Masayoshi Haneda, Benedict Wong, Michelle Yeoh
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Marco Polo: One Hundred Eyes”
Marco Polo: One Hundred Eyes is a 2015 historical drama film directed by Michael Hirst and starring Benedict Wong, Lorenzo Richelmy, and Joan Chen.
The film is set in 13th century China and follows the story of Marco Polo (Lorenzo Richelmy), an Italian explorer who has been invited to the court of the powerful Mongol ruler Kublai Khan (Benedict Wong). Marco is tasked with helping the Khan in his quest to become the ruler of the world.
The story follows Marco as he journeys through the exotic and dangerous lands of the East, encountering many different cultures and peoples along the way. He is accompanied by his teacher and mentor, Hundred Eyes (Joan Chen), a blind martial arts master who has trained Marco in the ways of combat.
As Marco and Hundred Eyes travel, they come face to face with the Khan’s enemies, and Marco must use his wits and martial arts skills to survive. Along the way, he also falls in love with a Chinese princess.
The film culminates in an epic battle between Kublai Khan’s forces and his enemies. In the end, Marco’s courage and skill help him prevail, and he is able to secure the Khan’s victory.
Marco Polo: One Hundred Eyes is an action-packed adventure story that takes viewers on a thrilling journey through ancient China. It offers a unique look at the culture and history of the region, and features exciting fight scenes
Where to Watch “Marco Polo: One Hundred Eyes”
If you are wondering where to watch “Marco Polo: One Hundred Eyes”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Marco Polo: One Hundred Eyes” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Marco Polo: One Hundred Eyes” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Marco Polo: One Hundred Eyes