- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Some moments just feel right.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2009-02-08
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $2.6 million
- Production Companies: Sidney Kimmel Entertainment, Echo Films, Temple Hill Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Jennifer Aniston, Steve Zahn, Woody Harrelson, Fred Ward, Margo Martindale, Kevin Heffernan, James Hiroyuki Liao, Mark Boone Junior, Collin Crowley, Katie O’Grady, Yolanda Suarez, Gilberto Martin del Campo, Don Burns, Kimberly Howard, Garfield Wedderburn
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Management”
Management is a romantic comedy directed by Stephen Belber and starring Jennifer Aniston and Steve Zahn. The film follows the story of Sue Claussen (Jennifer Aniston), a successful businesswoman who is sent to manage a run-down motel in Arizona by her company. She meets Mike (Steve Zahn), the motel’s quirky and lovable handyman, and the two quickly form a bond.
Sue finds herself drawn to Mike and the two begin to develop a romantic relationship. Despite her success in business, Sue finds herself struggling to manage the motel and its eccentric staff. She must also deal with the motel’s increasingly unruly guests, as well as Mike’s ex-girlfriend, who is determined to win him back.
As Sue and Mike’s relationship grows, Sue begins to realize that the motel is more than just a job. She must learn to balance her professional life with her personal life, and learn to trust her own instincts.
The film follows Sue and Mike as they navigate the ups and downs of their relationship, while also trying to keep the motel running. Along the way, they learn that there is more to life than just success in business, and that sometimes the most important thing is to follow your heart.
Where to Watch “Management”
If you are wondering where to watch “Management”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Management” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Management” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Management