- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He was left for dead. He would not forget.
- Genres: Western, Adventure, Drama
- Release Date: 1971-11-24
- Runtime: 104.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Limbridge, Wilderness Films
Cast & Crew
Richard Harris, John Huston, Henry Wilcoxon, Percy Herbert, Prunella Ransome, Dennis Waterman, Sheila Raynor, Norman Rossington, James Doohan, John Bindon, Bryan Marshall, Ben Carruthers, Bruce M. Fischer, Robert Russell, Dean Selmier, Manolo Landau, William Layton, Judith Furse, Ines Acosta, Raúl Castro, Tony Cyrus, Tamara Sie, Joaquín Solís, Martha Tuck
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Man in the Wilderness”
Man in the Wilderness is a 1971 American Western adventure drama film starring Richard Harris and John Huston. The film is set in the early 1800s and follows a trapper named Zachary Bass (Harris) as he sets out on a quest for revenge against the men who left him for dead in the wilderness.
The film opens with Bass, a trapper, being left for dead by his hunting party after being attacked by a grizzly bear. He survives and begins a journey across the wilderness, determined to exact revenge on the men who left him for dead. Along the way, he encounters a variety of people and animals, including a Native American tribe, a wolf pack, and a grizzly bear.
Bass eventually tracks down the men who left him for dead and confronts them. He kills one of the men in the ensuing fight and is forced to flee. He is pursued by a group of Native Americans, led by Chief Black Hawk, who are determined to bring him to justice. After a long and arduous journey, Bass is finally able to evade them.
Meanwhile, the remaining members of Bass’ hunting party are trying to survive in the wilderness. They eventually stumble upon a cabin owned by a wealthy trapper named Bill Tyler (Huston). Tyler takes them in and helps them survive. He also helps Bass in his quest for revenge, providing him with supplies and information.
Eventually, Bass finds the men he was seeking and confronts them
Where to Watch “Man in the Wilderness”
If you are wondering where to watch “Man in the Wilderness”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Man in the Wilderness” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Man in the Wilderness” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Man in the Wilderness