- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: They’re not there to shop. They’re not there to work. They’re just there.
- Genres: Romance, Comedy
- Release Date: 1995-10-20
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: $6.0 million
- Revenue: $2.1 million
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures, Gramercy Pictures, Alphaville Films, View Askew Productions
Cast & Crew
Jason Lee, Jeremy London, Shannen Doherty, Claire Forlani, Ben Affleck, Joey Lauren Adams, Michael Rooker, Jason Mewes, Kevin Smith, Priscilla Barnes, Renée Humphrey, Ethan Suplee, Stan Lee, Brian O’Halloran, Sven, Ole Thorsen, Scott Mosier, Walt Flanagan, Bryan Johnson, Joel Thingvall
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Mallrats”
Mallrats is a 1995 American comedy film written and directed by Kevin Smith, and starring Shannen Doherty, Jason Lee, Jeremy London, Claire Forlani, Jason Mewes, and Ben Affleck.
The film follows two best friends, T.S. (Jeremy London) and Brodie (Jason Lee), as they spend a day at the local mall. T.S. has just been dumped by his girlfriend, Brandi (Shannen Doherty), and is trying to win her back. Meanwhile, Brodie is trying to break up the engagement of his ex-girlfriend, Rene (Claire Forlani), to her new fiancé, a local TV host.
The two friends enlist the help of their friends Jay (Jason Mewes) and Silent Bob (Kevin Smith) to help them win back their respective exes. While at the mall, they encounter a variety of wacky characters, including a game show host, a deranged security guard, and a group of skateboarders.
The boys’ plan to win back their exes is complicated by the fact that a giant mall competition is taking place, with the grand prize being a new car. T.S. and Brodie enter the competition, but their chances of winning are slim.
Eventually, the boys manage to win back their respective exes, and the competition ends in a tie between T.S. and Brodie. In
Where to Watch “Mallrats”
If you are wondering where to watch “Mallrats”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Mallrats” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Mallrats” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Mallrats