- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Her doctor wasn’t playing God. He thought he was God.
- Genres: Thriller
- Release Date: 1993-09-29
- Runtime: 107.0 min
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: $46.4 million
- Production Companies: Nelvana Limited, Castle Rock Entertainment, New Line Cinema
Cast & Crew
Alec Baldwin, Nicole Kidman, Bill Pullman, Bebe Neuwirth, George C. Scott, Anne Bancroft, Peter Gallagher, Josef Sommer, Tobin Bell, William Duff, Griffin, Debrah Farentino, Gwyneth Paltrow, David Bowe, Diana Bellamy, Michael Hatt, Paula Plum, Sara Melson, Ken Cheeseman, Richard Rho, Joshua Malina, Christine Wheeler, Sharon Albright, Tom Kemp, Robin Joss, Patricia Dunnock, Brenda Strong, Michael Bofshever, Laura Langdon, David Candreva, Ann Cusack
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Malice”
Malice is a 1993 psychological thriller directed by Harold Becker and starring Alec Baldwin, Nicole Kidman, Bill Pullman, and Bebe Neuwirth.
The movie follows a young doctor, Andy Safian (Baldwin), who moves to a small town in New England with his wife Tracy (Kidman). Andy quickly becomes the town’s most popular doctor, but his newfound success is threatened when a mysterious patient, Jed Hill (Pullman), arrives with a strange story about a woman he claims to have killed.
Jed is soon revealed to be a psychopath with a twisted past and a penchant for manipulating people. He takes an interest in Tracy and begins to manipulate her, leading to a series of dangerous events that put Andy and Tracy’s marriage in jeopardy.
As the story progresses, Andy and Tracy must face their fears and confront Jed in order to save their marriage. With the help of a local detective (Neuwirth), they uncover a shocking truth about Jed’s past that could destroy their lives.
Malice is a thrilling and suspenseful film that follows the story of a couple forced to confront a dangerous psychopath in order to save their marriage. With twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat, this movie is sure to keep you guessing until the very end.
Where to Watch “Malice”
If you are wondering where to watch “Malice”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Malice” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Malice” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Malice