- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2021-12-17
- Runtime: 37.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Workhouse Picture Company
Cast & Crew
Henry Cavill, Anya Chalotra, Freya Allan, Joey Batey, Kim Bodnia, Anna Shaffer, Lauren Schmidt Hissrich, Tomek Baginski
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Making The Witcher: Season 2”
Making The Witcher: Season 2 is a documentary that follows the journey of creating the second season of the popular Netflix series, The Witcher.
The documentary begins with a behind-the-scenes look at the production of season 2, including interviews with the cast and crew, and a look at the challenges they faced in bringing the show to life. We get an inside look at the pre-production process, including the writing, casting, and design of the show. We also get to hear from the showrunners, Lauren Hissrich and Alik Sakharov, as they discuss their vision for the show and the creative decisions they made.
We then move on to the filming process, where we get to see the cast and crew on set and learn about the challenges they faced in bringing the fantasy world of The Witcher to life. We get to see the stunning sets and costumes, as well as the special effects used to create the magical creatures and monsters. We also get to see the actors in action, as they bring their characters to life.
The documentary then moves on to the post-production process, where we get to see how the show was edited and the music and sound effects were added. We also get to see how the show was released, with interviews with the cast and crew about their experience of seeing the show released and the show’s success.
Finally, the documentary ends with a look at the future of the show and
Where to Watch “Making The Witcher: Season 2”
If you are wondering where to watch “Making The Witcher: Season 2”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Making The Witcher: Season 2” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Making The Witcher: Season 2” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Making The Witcher: Season 2