- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2017-05-23
- Runtime: 76.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox
Cast & Crew
Hugh Jackman, James Mangold, Patrick Stewart, Scott Frank, Simon Kinberg, Hutch Parker, Stephen Merchant, Richard E. Grant, Dafne Keen, Michael Green, Boyd Holbrook, François Audouy, Maria T. Bierniak, John Mathieson, J.P. Jones, Marco Beltrami, Garrett Warren, Steven John Brown, Joel Harlow, Dan Stevens, Eddie Davenport, Rissa Rose Kilar
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Making Logan”
Making Logan is a 2017 drama film directed by Richard Linklater and starring Robert De Niro, Kevin Bacon, and Emile Hirsch.
The movie follows Logan (Hirsch), a young man living in a small Texas town. He is struggling to make ends meet and to make something of himself, but he is constantly held back by his family’s financial struggles. He works a dead-end job at a local gas station and dreams of one day becoming a successful musician.
Logan meets a young woman named Molly (Bacon) at the gas station, and the two quickly become friends. She encourages him to pursue his dreams and helps him to get out of his small town.
One night, Logan and Molly go to a local bar, and Logan meets an older man named Joe (De Niro). Joe is a successful music producer, and he takes a liking to Logan and his music. He offers to help Logan get his music career off the ground, and Logan jumps at the chance.
With Joe’s help, Logan is able to record an album and starts to get some recognition in the music industry. But as his career takes off, Logan finds himself in a moral dilemma. He has to decide whether to stay true to his small-town roots or to follow his dreams and embrace the fame and fortune that come with success.
Making Logan is a story of self-discovery and the power of friendship.
Where to Watch “Making Logan”
If you are wondering where to watch “Making Logan”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Making Logan” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Making Logan” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Making Logan