- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Move to your beat. Move to your moment. Move to your love.
- Genres: Music
- Release Date: 2013-08-07
- Runtime: 110.0 min
- Budget: $15.0 million
- Revenue: $1.6 million
- Production Companies: Serendipity Productions, CJ Entertainment, SM Entertainment, Robert Cort Productions
Cast & Crew
Derek Hough, BoA, Will Yun Lee, Wesley Jonathan, Izabella Miko, Jefferson Brown, Miki Ishikawa, Rick Gonzalez, Michael Mando, Dan Lauria, Mary Ashton, Tiffany Daniels, Kolton Stewart, Rusko, Rich Ting, Tommy Chang, Jonny Caines, Simon Northwood, Jung Yun, ho
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Make Your Move”
Make Your Move is a 2013 romantic drama starring Derek Hough and BoA Kwon.
The movie follows Donny (Hough), an American street dancer who moves to Seoul, South Korea to pursue his dreams of becoming a professional dancer. He meets Aya (Kwon), a beautiful and talented Korean dancer who is the leader of a local dance crew. Despite their initial differences, Donny and Aya soon find themselves drawn to one another.
The two dancers quickly become close and begin to develop a romance. However, they soon realize that they must keep their relationship a secret due to the disapproval of Aya’s brother, who is the leader of a rival dance crew.
With the help of Donny’s best friend, they begin to practice their own dance routines and enter a dance competition. As the competition heats up, Donny and Aya must find a way to prove their love and win the competition.
The movie culminates in an intense dance battle between Donny and Aya’s crews. As they battle it out, the audience is left wondering if love can conquer all. In the end, Donny and Aya prove that love will always win.
Where to Watch “Make Your Move”
If you are wondering where to watch “Make Your Move”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Make Your Move” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Make Your Move” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Make Your Move