- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Beware of the Unseen
- Genres: Thriller
- Release Date: 2013-07-26
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Killer Films, Braven Films, Rip Cord Productions
Cast & Crew
Michael Cera, Juno Temple, Emily Browning, Catalina Sandino Moreno, Agustín Silva, Luis Dubó, Roxana Naranjo, Lorenza Aillpan, John Carlos Huenchuano
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Magic Magic”
Magic Magic is a psychological thriller set in the desolate and isolated countryside of Chile.
The story follows Alicia, an American student studying abroad in Chile. She is invited to a remote cabin in the countryside by her Chilean cousin, Sarah, and her friends. Initially, Alicia is excited and looking forward to the road trip, but as the group arrive at the cabin, she quickly begins to feel uneasy.
The group soon find themselves in a state of paranoia as they experience strange occurrences and supernatural events. Alicia begins to feel increasingly isolated and paranoid as the group’s behavior becomes more erratic and unpredictable.
The tension builds as Alicia is left to question her own sanity and try to make sense of the events that are unfolding around her. As the group’s behavior becomes more and more bizarre, Alicia begins to suspect that something sinister is at work.
The group’s paranoia reaches a breaking point when Sarah’s friend, Brink, is found dead. As Alicia struggles to make sense of the events that have transpired, she finds herself in a desperate fight for survival as she attempts to uncover the truth behind the supernatural occurrences.
With a gripping atmosphere and intense performances, Magic Magic is a thrilling journey into the depths of psychological terror.
Where to Watch “Magic Magic”
If you are wondering where to watch “Magic Magic”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Magic Magic” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Magic Magic” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Magic Magic