- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fear grows inside.
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2021-10-08
- Runtime: 83.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Amazon Studios, Blumhouse Television
Cast & Crew
Ariana Guerra, Tenoch Huerta Mejía, Elpidia Carrillo, Robert Larriviere, Kerry Cahill, Jason Bayle, Jennifer Patino, Ashleigh Lewis, Evelyn Gonzalez, Joseph Garcia, Leydi Morales, Amelia Rico, Gustavo Munoz
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Madres”
Madres is a 2021 Spanish drama film directed by Rodrigo Sorogoyen and starring Marta Nieto, José Luis García Pérez, and Bárbara Lennie. The story follows a mother and daughter who are struggling to cope with the death of their husband and father.
The film opens with a funeral for a husband and father. We see the mother, Antonia (Marta Nieto), and daughter, Lucia (Bárbara Lennie), grieving and trying to make sense of their loss. Antonia is struggling to cope with the death of her husband and is trying to find a way to keep her daughter’s spirits up.
Meanwhile, Lucia is dealing with her own grief and begins to act out in school and at home. She begins to rebel against her mother’s rules and Antonia is forced to take drastic measures to bring her daughter back in line.
Things become even more complicated when Antonia meets a mysterious stranger, Alberto (José Luis García Pérez). He seems to understand the pain that she is going through and offers her the chance to start over. Antonia begins to develop feelings for him, but she is hesitant to act on them.
The film follows Antonia and Lucia as they try to cope with their grief and come to terms with the death of their husband and father. It explores the power of love and the strength of family bonds as they face the challenges of life without him.
Where to Watch “Madres”
If you are wondering where to watch “Madres”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Madres” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Madres” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Madres