- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Let the insanity begin.
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2004-07-30
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Lakeshore Entertainment, Media Pro Pictures, Redbus Pictures, Lakeshore International
Cast & Crew
Joshua Leonard, Jordan Ladd, Natasha Lyonne, Lance Henriksen, Dendrie Taylor, Leslie Jordan, Patrika Darbo, Christian Leffler, Newell Alexander, Dan Callahan, Mark Holton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Madhouse”
Madhouse is a 2004 horror-comedy starring John Larroquette, Jordan Ladd, and Joshua Leonard. The movie follows the story of a group of college students who decide to rent a house for a weekend of partying. Little do they know, the house they’ve chosen is haunted by a madman who has been living there for years.
The group of college students arrive at the house, and immediately notice something strange about the place. They start to explore and soon discover the madman, who is living in the attic. He is a former mental patient, and he has been living in the house for years, slowly going mad.
The group soon finds out that the madman is not the only one living in the house. There are also a number of other monsters and ghouls, including a zombie, an alien, and a werewolf. The group is now in a fight for their lives as they battle these creatures and try to escape the house.
The group soon discovers that the madman is actually a genius, and he is using the monsters to protect the house from intruders. He also has a plan to turn the house into a tourist attraction. The group must now find a way to stop the madman and escape the house alive.
The movie culminates in a thrilling battle between the madman and the college students, with the fate of the house and the students hanging in the balance. In the end, the
Where to Watch “Madhouse”
If you are wondering where to watch “Madhouse”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Madhouse” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Madhouse” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Madhouse