- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Adventure, TV Movie
- Release Date: 1994-11-24
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Gekko Film, Paramount Television Studios
Cast & Crew
Richard Dean Anderson, Beatie Edney, Peter Egan, Alun Armstrong, Bob Sherman, Lena Headey
Synopsis – What to Expect from “MacGyver: Trail to Doomsday”
MacGyver: Trail to Doomsday is an action-packed adventure movie released in 1994. The movie follows Angus MacGyver, a resourceful and highly skilled secret agent, as he embarks on a mission to stop a villainous organization from obtaining a powerful weapon of mass destruction.
The movie begins with MacGyver being sent to England to investigate the mysterious death of a professor. He soon discovers that the professor was researching a powerful weapon which could be used to create a global catastrophe. MacGyver must now find out who is behind the weapon and stop them from getting their hands on it.
In his investigation, MacGyver meets a beautiful woman, Dr. Emily Gray, who is also investigating the professor’s death. Together, they travel to Scotland to find out more information. There, they discover that the weapon is being developed by a powerful organization known as the Doomsday Group.
MacGyver and Emily must now find a way to stop the Doomsday Group from obtaining the weapon. As they travel around the world, they uncover a sinister plot involving the Doomsday Group and their plans to use the weapon for their own nefarious purposes.
With the help of MacGyver’s friends, they must race against time to stop the Doomsday Group and save the world from destruction. Along the way, MacGyver and Emily must also face off against the Doomsday Group’s deadly agents and a host of other obstacles.
Will MacGyver be able to
Where to Watch “MacGyver: Trail to Doomsday”
If you are wondering where to watch “MacGyver: Trail to Doomsday”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “MacGyver: Trail to Doomsday” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “MacGyver: Trail to Doomsday” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to MacGyver: Trail to Doomsday