- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Get a love life!
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2000-04-10
- Runtime: 82.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.6 million
- Production Companies: MDP Worldwide, Behaviour Worldwide
Cast & Crew
Famke Janssen, Jon Favreau, Noah Emmerich, Ann Magnuson, Cheri Oteri, Josh Hopkins, Robert Knepper, Will Rothhaar, Vincent Ventresca, David Steinberg, Elimu Nelson, Rance Howard, David Schwimmer, Kristen Zang, Yvonne Zima, Melissa Fitzgerald, Angela Marsden, Claudia Christian, Norman Fessler
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Love & Sex”
Love & Sex is a romantic comedy that follows the story of two college students, Adam and Kate. Adam, a shy and introverted student, has been in love with Kate since they first met. Despite Adam’s attempts to get close to her, Kate has remained aloof and distant.
One day, during a party, Adam finally gets the courage to ask Kate out on a date. To his surprise, she agrees and the two embark on a whirlwind romance. As they explore their relationship, they discover that love and sex are two very different things.
The movie follows the couple as they learn more about each other and themselves. They experience the highs and lows of a budding romance, from the first kiss to the first fight. Along the way, they also learn about what it means to be in a committed relationship.
As they grow closer, Adam and Kate must also confront their own insecurities and fears. They must decide if they are willing to take a chance on love and take their relationship to the next level.
Love & Sex is a funny and heartfelt look at the ups and downs of young love. With its witty dialogue and charming performances, it is sure to make you laugh and cry.
Where to Watch “Love & Sex”
If you are wondering where to watch “Love & Sex”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Love & Sex” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Love & Sex” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Love & Sex