- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Break the silence.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2015-10-01
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: $11.0 million
- Revenue: $1.4 million
- Production Companies: ARTE France Cinéma, Motlys, Animal Kingdom
Cast & Crew
Gabriel Byrne, Isabelle Huppert, Jesse Eisenberg, Devin Druid, Amy Ryan, Ruby Jerins, Megan Ketch, David Strathairn, Rachel Brosnahan, Russell Posner, Maryann Urbano, Harry M. Ford, Leslie Lyles, Sean Cullen, Venus Schultheis, Charlie Rose
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Louder Than Bombs”
Louder Than Bombs is a 2015 drama film set in a small town in the United States. It follows the story of the Reeds, a family of three, as they grapple with the sudden death of the father, Gene.
The film begins with a funeral service for Gene, attended by his wife Isabelle and their two sons Jonah and Conrad. Isabelle is a renowned war photographer and Gene was a college professor.
The funeral brings up old wounds and tensions, as the family struggles to cope with the death of their father and husband. Jonah, the elder son, is a troubled high school student who has been suspended from school and is trying to reconnect with his father. Conrad, the younger son, is an introverted and shy boy who is trying to understand the death of his father.
Isabelle is struggling to deal with her grief and guilt over Gene’s death. She is also trying to keep her family together while dealing with the pressures of her job.
The family is further complicated by the arrival of Isabelle’s ex-boyfriend Richard, who is now a successful war photographer. He and Isabelle had a passionate affair and their reunion brings up old emotions and memories.
The story follows the Reeds as they attempt to come to terms with Gene’s death and deal with the complex emotions and relationships between them. They must learn to accept and understand each other in order
Where to Watch “Louder Than Bombs”
If you are wondering where to watch “Louder Than Bombs”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Louder Than Bombs” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Louder Than Bombs” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Louder Than Bombs