- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Based on truth and lies
- Genres: Drama, Music, Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2018-09-20
- Runtime: 118.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.4 million
- Production Companies: ELEVEN ARTS Studios, Chimney Poland, Insurgent Docs, RSA Films, Scott Free Productions, 4 1/2, 20th Century Fox, Vice Studios
Cast & Crew
Rory Culkin, Emory Cohen, Jack Kilmer, Sky Ferreira, Valter Skarsgård, Anthony De La Torre, Sam Coleman, Jonathan Barnwell, Wilson Gonzalez Ochsenknecht, Lucian Charles Collier, Andrew Lavelle, James Edwyn, Gustaf Hammarsten, Jon Øigarden, Arion Csihar, Jason Arnopp, Levente Törköly, Petra Anita Mark, Flóra Zsoldos, Anna Zsoldos, Dzsenifer Bagi, Ivett Leszkovszki, Anna Fésus, Zsuzsanna Bíró, Melinda Mária Mátay, LaJosné Gyongyi Gyurkovszki, Dorina Fülop, Patrick McMenamin, Eric Casey Lamme, Matt Devere, Tom van Heesch, Gábor Meszlényi, Álmos Kovács, Anette Martinsen, Adrian Mills, Jørn Madislien, Espen Aas, Viktor Filep, Marina Miraglia, Antonio Mancino, Yukari Snapes, Klemens Koehring
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Lords of Chaos”
Lords of Chaos is a dark and twisted story of a group of Norwegian teenagers who take their obsession with black metal music to the extreme. In the early 1990s, a group of metalheads led by Euronymous (Rory Culkin) form a band called Mayhem and become the vanguard of a new musical movement. They are determined to shock the world with their music and their extreme behavior, which includes church burnings and murder.
The group quickly gains notoriety and attracts a devoted following of fans, but their actions also draw the attention of the police. As the group’s fame grows, Euronymous begins to lose control and tensions within the group reach a boiling point. Meanwhile, a mysterious figure named Varg (Emory Cohen) watches from the shadows, waiting to make his move.
As the police close in, Euronymous and his cohorts must confront their own inner demons and the consequences of their actions. Lords of Chaos is a thrilling and powerful exploration of the dark side of fame and ambition, and the terrible price that comes with it.
Where to Watch “Lords of Chaos”
If you are wondering where to watch “Lords of Chaos”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Lords of Chaos” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Lords of Chaos” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Lords of Chaos