- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The World’s Favorite Family is Back.
- Genres: Romance, Comedy, Family
- Release Date: 1993-11-05
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: $22.0 million
- Revenue: $10.3 million
- Production Companies: TriStar Pictures
Cast & Crew
John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Diane Keaton, Danny DeVito, Olympia Dukakis, David Gallagher, Tabitha Lupien, Lysette Anthony, Charles Barkley, George Segal, Frank C. Turner, Campbell Lane, Serge Houde
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Look Who’s Talking Now!”
Look Who’s Talking Now! is a 1993 American romantic comedy film starring John Travolta and Kirstie Alley. It is the third and final installment in the Look Who’s Talking series.
The film follows the lives of married couple James and Mollie Ubriacco (Travolta and Alley) as they struggle to raise two children, Mikey (Elisabeth Shue) and Julie (Tabitha Lupien). While James and Mollie are dealing with their own marital problems, they must also contend with the fact that their children are growing up and developing their own personalities.
Mikey is a rebellious teen who is more interested in cars and girls than anything else, while Julie is a sweet, sensitive young girl who loves animals and dreams of becoming a veterinarian.
When the Ubriaccos take in two dogs, Rocks (voiced by Danny DeVito) and Daphne (voiced by Diane Keaton), the family dynamics change. Rocks and Daphne become a source of comfort and comic relief for the family, as they provide insight into the family’s problems and offer advice.
The film follows the Ubriaccos as they learn how to better communicate with each other and show each other love, while Rocks and Daphne help them to become a stronger family unit. Along the way, the family must confront the dangers of the outside world, including a potential romance between Mikey and Julie’s
Where to Watch “Look Who’s Talking Now!”
If you are wondering where to watch “Look Who’s Talking Now!”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Look Who’s Talking Now!” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Look Who’s Talking Now!” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Look Who’s Talking Now!