- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Happiness is a business
- Genres: Drama, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2019-11-01
- Runtime: 106.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Coop 99 Filmproduktion, BR, BBC Film, ARTE, ORF, The Bureau, Essential Filmproduktion
Cast & Crew
Emily Beecham, Ben Whishaw, Kerry Fox, Kit Connor, David Wilmot, Phénix Brossard, Sebastian Hülk, Lindsay Duncan, Jessie Mae Alonzo, Andrew Rajan, Marie Noel Ntwa Ydjumbwiths, Goran Kostić, Yana Yanezic, Leanne Best, Phoebe Austen, Janine Duvitski, Neil Menage, Karik Samuel, Quinton Arigi, Iggy Hausner
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Little Joe”
Little Joe is a sci-fi drama about a single mother, Alice (Emily Beecham), and her son, Joe (Kit Connor). Alice works as a scientist at a laboratory where she is developing a genetically modified plant species called Little Joe. She is determined to prove to her colleagues that the plant can make people happy, and she takes one of the plants home to test it out on her son.
Alice begins to notice changes in Joe’s behavior as he starts to become more and more attached to the plant. He begins to show signs of an obsession, becoming increasingly withdrawn and isolated from his family and friends. Alice is worried and decides to take Joe to a therapist, who suggests that the plant may be having a psychological effect on Joe.
Alice begins to investigate the plant further and discovers that it has the potential to control people’s emotions. She soon realizes that the plant is far more powerful than she had originally thought and that it could be dangerous in the wrong hands.
Alice must find a way to protect Joe and the people around him from the effects of the plant. With the help of her colleagues, she devises a plan to destroy the plant and keep it out of the wrong hands.
However, the plan goes awry when Joe escapes from the laboratory with the plant, and Alice must track him down and save him from the dangers of the plant. Along the way, Alice discovers the true nature of the plant and its potential to
Where to Watch “Little Joe”
If you are wondering where to watch “Little Joe”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Little Joe” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Little Joe” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Little Joe