- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fear and evil make deadly companions.
- Genres: Mystery, Thriller, Crime, Horror
- Release Date: 2006-08-03
- Runtime: 110.0 min
- Budget: $8.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Bluewater Pictures, Lumina Films, Australian Film Finance Corporation, Tempo Productions, New South Wales Film & Television Office, Australian Film Commission, South Australian Film Corporation, Screen Yorkshire
Cast & Crew
Eddie Redmayne, Tom Sturridge, Toni Collette, Richard Roxburgh, Patrick Malahide, Jonathan Overton, Amit Shah, David Threlfall, Cathryn Bradshaw, Kate Maberly, Hugh Sachs, Liam McKenna, Paul Sonkkila, Bryan Robson, Craig Crosbie, Paul Blackwell, Jordan Prosser
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Like Minds”
Like Minds is a 2006 psychological thriller directed by Gregory Read and starring Eddie Redmayne, Toni Collette, and Richard Roxburgh.
The film follows the story of Alex, a troubled 15-year-old boarding school student who is accused of murdering one of his classmates. Despite his plea of innocence, Alex is sent to a secure psychiatric unit where he meets another patient, Trevor, a young man with a troubled past and a mysterious connection to Alex.
As the two boys form a bond, Alex begins to uncover the truth about Trevor and his connection to the murder. With the help of a sympathetic doctor, Alex is determined to uncover the truth and prove his innocence.
The film is a gripping psychological thriller that explores the depths of the human mind and the power of friendship. It is a story of redemption and hope, as Alex and Trevor come to understand one another and face their fears. With twists and turns, Like Minds is a captivating and thought-provoking film that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
Where to Watch “Like Minds”
If you are wondering where to watch “Like Minds”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Like Minds” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Like Minds” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Like Minds