- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: When he fell into silence, movies gave him back his voice
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2016-03-03
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: A&E IndieFilms, Motto Pictures, Roger Ross Williams Productions
Cast & Crew
Owen Suskind, Ron Suskind, Jonathan Freeman, Gilbert Gottfried
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Life, Animated”
Life, Animated is a 2016 documentary directed by Roger Ross Williams. It tells the story of Owen Suskind, a young man with autism who is unable to communicate with the world around him. But when his parents discover that he can understand and respond to Disney movies, they embark on a journey to help him connect with reality.
The movie begins by introducing us to Owen as a young boy. We learn that he was diagnosed with autism when he was three years old and that he has been unable to communicate with the world around him. His parents, Ron and Cornelia Suskind, are desperate to find a way to connect with their son.
One day, they discover that Owen can understand and respond to Disney movies. He is able to quote lines from the movies and even act out scenes. His parents realize that this is a way to communicate with him, and they begin to use Disney movies as a tool to help him understand the world around him.
The movie follows Owen as he grows up and starts to make progress in his communication and social skills. We see how his parents use the Disney movies to help him understand the world around him and to make connections with people. We also see how Owen uses the movies to make sense of his own life and to be able to express himself.
The movie ends with Owen graduating from high school and attending a college program for students with autism. We learn that he is now able to communicate with the world around
Where to Watch “Life, Animated”
If you are wondering where to watch “Life, Animated”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Life, Animated” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Life, Animated” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Life, Animated