- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: 49% Motherf**ker, 51% Son of a Bitch
- Genres: Music, Documentary
- Release Date: 2010-03-15
- Runtime: 116.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Secret Weapon Films, Stay Free Films, Damage Case Films & Distribution
Cast & Crew
Lemmy, Dave Brock, Phil Campbell-“Fast” Eddie Clarke, Jarvis Cocker, Alice Cooper, Mikkey Dee, C.C. DeVille, David Ellefson, Jason Everman, Lars Frederiksen, Kirk Hammett, James Hetfield, Peter Hook, Scott Ian, Ice, T, Paul Inder, Pepper Keenan, Paul Michael Lévesque, Duff McKagan, Dave Navarro, Jason Newsted, Ozzy Osbourne, Corey Parks, Marky Ramone, Captain Sensible, Slash, Dee Snider, Matt Sorum, Shel Talmy, Robert Trujillo, Nik Turner, Lars Ulrich, Steve Vai, Kat Von D, Dave Grohl, Dave Vanian, Dave Vanian, Nikki Sixx, Henry Rollins, Mick Jones
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Lemmy”
Lemmy is a documentary about the life and career of iconic heavy metal musician and frontman of Motorhead, Lemmy Kilmister. The film follows the musician from his days as a roadie for Jimi Hendrix to his current status as a legendary rock star.
The film begins with Lemmy talking about his early life and how he got into music. We then get glimpses into his life as a musician, from his time in Hawkwind to his formation of Motorhead. We see the band’s rise to fame in the early 1980s, as well as their struggles with addiction and fame.
We also get to see Lemmy’s personal life, as he talks about his relationships with women over the years and his struggles with alcohol. We get to see him in the studio and on stage, as well as his interactions with fans.
The film culminates with Lemmy reflecting on his life and career, and the impact he has had on music. We get to see him in the present day, still performing and recording, and still beloved by his fans.
Lemmy is an intimate look at the life and career of a rock and roll legend, and a must-see for any fan of heavy metal.
Where to Watch “Lemmy”
If you are wondering where to watch “Lemmy”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Lemmy” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Lemmy” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Lemmy