- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Last Vegas
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2013-10-31
- Runtime: 105.0
- Budget: $28.0 million
- Revenue: $134.4 million
- Production Companies: Gidden Media, CBS Films, Good Universe, Laurence Mark Productions, Outlaw Sinema, Mandate International
Cast & Crew
Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas, Kevin Kline, Mary Steenburgen, Jerry Ferrara, Romany Malco, Roger Bart, Joanna Gleason, Michael Ealy, Bre Blair, April Billingsley, Stephen Scott Scarpulla, Andrea Moore, Dan Hewitt Owens, Edward Edwards, 50 Cent, Lisa Young, Ashley Spillers, Stefan Gordy, Ryan Hartwig, Merry Whitney, Violet Chachki, Noah Harden, Aaron Bantum, Phillip Wampler, Olivia Stuck, Andrew Furr
Last Vegas is a 2013 American comedy film directed by Jon Turteltaub and written by Dan Fogelman. The film stars Robert De Niro, Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Kline, and Mary Steenburgen.
The plot follows four lifelong friends in their late sixties—Billy (Douglas), Paddy (De Niro), Archie (Freeman), and Sam (Kline)—who decide to escape retirement and throw a Las Vegas bachelor party for the only one of them who has remained single. The film follows the four friends as they take an adventure of a lifetime, rediscovering their friendship and having the time of their lives while rekindling old romances.
The film begins with Billy’s proposal to his much younger girlfriend, Lisa. His three best friends from childhood—Paddy, Archie, and Sam—are thrilled to hear the news and decide to throw him a bachelor party in Las Vegas. After a brief stop in New York to pick up Sam, the four men fly to Vegas and check into the Aria Resort and Casino.
Once in Vegas, the four friends quickly become immersed in the glitz and glamour of the city. They gamble, dance, and
How & Where to Watch “Last Vegas”
Wondering where to watch Last Vegas?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Last Vegas.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Last Vegas” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Last Vegas” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Last Vegas