- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2005-06-12
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $1.9 million
- Production Companies: HBO Films, Picturehouse Entertainment, Pie Films Inc.
Cast & Crew
Michael Pitt, Lukas Haas, Asia Argento, Scott Patrick Green, Nicole Vicius, Kim Gordon, Ricky Jay, Ryan Orion, Harmony Korine, Gus Van Sant, Adam Friberg, Andy Friberg, Giovanni Morassutti
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Last Days”
Last Days is a 2005 drama film written and directed by Gus Van Sant. The film follows the story of a musician, Blake (Michael Pitt), as he struggles with depression and drug addiction in the last few days of his life.
The film begins with Blake wandering aimlessly through the woods, eventually arriving at a remote cabin. Here, he begins to withdraw from reality, becoming increasingly isolated from the outside world. He spends his days in a drug-induced trance, playing guitar and writing music. Meanwhile, his friends and family attempt to contact him, but to no avail.
One day, a young man named Luke (Lukas Haas) arrives at the cabin. Luke is a fan of Blake’s music and has come to meet him. Blake is initially hostile towards Luke, but eventually warms up to him. They spend a few days together, talking and playing music.
Meanwhile, Blake’s friends and family become increasingly worried about him. They hire a private investigator to find him, but he is unsuccessful. Eventually, they decide to visit the cabin themselves. When they arrive, they find Blake in a state of delirium. They attempt to take him to a hospital, but he refuses to go.
The film culminates with Blake’s friends and family saying goodbye to him. They leave the cabin, and Blake is left alone to die. His last words are a song he wrote in his final days.
Where to Watch “Last Days”
If you are wondering where to watch “Last Days”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Last Days” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Last Days” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Last Days