- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: When it comes to love, is it ever too late to take a chance?
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2008-12-25
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $32.6 million
- Production Companies: Paramount Vantage, Process Productions, Overture Films
Cast & Crew
Dustin Hoffman, Emma Thompson, Eileen Atkins, Kathy Baker, Liane Balaban, Daniel Lapaine, James Brolin, Richard Schiff, Wendy Mae Brown, Bronagh Gallagher, Jeremy Sheffield, Patrick Baladi, Adam James, Michael Landes, Jamie Sives, Angela Griffin, Charlotte Lucas, Gaia Wise, Imogen Byron, Ginny Holder, Mickey Sumner, Tolula Adeyemi, Jemma Bolt, Robert Jezek, Leslie Randall, Adam Astill, Tim Howar, Kate Harper, Alex Avery, Tim Ahern, Nadia Cameron, Blakey, Heather Bleasdale, Femi Oguns, Noah Marullo, Pascal Scott
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Last Chance Harvey”
Last Chance Harvey is a romantic drama film released in 2008. The film stars Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson as two strangers who unexpectedly find love in London.
The film follows Harvey Shine (Dustin Hoffman), a jingle writer who has been stuck in a rut for years. He is invited to London to attend his daughter’s wedding, but upon arriving he finds out that his daughter does not want him to attend. Feeling dejected and alone, Harvey decides to explore the city and meets Kate Walker (Emma Thompson), an uptight government worker who is also in London for the weekend.
Though they are initially very different, the two quickly form a connection and soon find themselves spending the day together. They explore the city and share stories of their lives, revealing their hopes and dreams. As the day progresses, they begin to fall for each other, and soon they both realize that this could be their last chance at finding true love.
The film follows Harvey and Kate as they explore London, talk about their pasts, and ultimately fall in love. As they spend more time together, they must decide if they can take a chance on each other and make their relationship work.
Last Chance Harvey is a heartfelt and romantic story about two strangers who unexpectedly find love in London. The film is full of beautiful scenery, heartfelt moments, and a story that will make you believe in true love.
Where to Watch “Last Chance Harvey”
If you are wondering where to watch “Last Chance Harvey”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Last Chance Harvey” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Last Chance Harvey” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Last Chance Harvey