- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He’s got 5 days to go coast-to-coast. (There’s just one BIG problem.)
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1996-10-31
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: $30.0 million
- Revenue: $8.3 million
- Production Companies: United Artists, Trilogy Entertainment Group, Majestic Films International
Cast & Crew
Bill Murray, Jeremy Piven, Janeane Garofalo, Pat Hingle, Linda Fiorentino, Matthew McConaughey, Keith David, Tracey Walter, Harve Presnell, Deon Aumaier, Anita Gillette, Jimmy Hart
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Larger Than Life”
Larger Than Life is a 1996 comedy starring Bill Murray and Matthew McConaughey. Jack Corcoran (Murray) is a motivational speaker who has been hired to speak at a convention in San Diego. He’s having a difficult time with his personal life and his career, so he’s looking forward to the gig to help him get back on track.
When Jack arrives in San Diego, he discovers that he’s been hired to speak at a convention for elephants. He’s been hired by the eccentric millionaire, Mr. Calloway (McConaughey), to help him train his beloved elephant, Vera. Jack is reluctant at first, but he eventually agrees to help.
Jack and Vera soon form a strong bond, and Jack is determined to help Vera learn all of the tricks that she needs to know. However, when Mr. Calloway’s greedy relatives learn of his plan, they decide to take Vera away from him. Jack and Vera must now go on a cross-country journey to reclaim Vera and save her from the clutches of Mr. Calloway’s relatives. Along the way, they meet a variety of quirky characters and learn a lot about themselves and each other.
The journey is full of adventure, laughs, and a few tears. In the end, Jack and Vera must face their fears and confront the greedy relatives in order to save the day. In the end, they learn that friendship and loyalty are more important than money, and
Where to Watch “Larger Than Life”
If you are wondering where to watch “Larger Than Life”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Larger Than Life” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Larger Than Life” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Larger Than Life