- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: If you’ve never seen a ghost… Look closer.
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2009-07-30
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: $2.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Mungo Productions, Screen Australia, SBS Independent
Cast & Crew
Rosie Traynor, David Pledger, Martin Sharpe, Tania Lentini, Cameron Strachan, Judith Roberts, Robin Cuming, Marcus Costello, Chloe Armstrong, Carole Patullo, John Dunn, Laurie Dunn, Kirsty McDonald, James Lawson, Phillip Boltin, Glenn Luck, Simon Wilton, Charles Armytage, Helen Bath, Steve Jodrell, Tammy McCarthy, Natasha Herbert, Michael Ormond Robinson, Tamara Donnellan, Scott Terrill, Stephanie Capiron, Courtney Te’ray, Kimberley Bumpstead, Jason Ball, Barney Wursthorn, Scott Dower, Frank Nyhuis, Anika Steel, Claire Astbury, Roberto J. Salvatore, Richard Kelly, Sara Moroney, Jida, Talia Zucker
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Lake Mungo”
Lake Mungo is a supernatural horror film released in 2009. The movie follows the story of the Palmer family, who are dealing with the sudden and mysterious death of their daughter, Alice.
Alice’s death is initially thought to be a drowning accident, but as the Palmers begin to investigate, they uncover strange events surrounding Alice’s final days and a strange presence in their home. The family soon discovers that Alice was involved in a paranormal activity and that her death may be linked to a tragedy that occurred at Lake Mungo, a nearby lake.
The Palmers enlist the help of a paranormal investigator to help them uncover the truth behind Alice’s death. Through their investigation, they uncover disturbing evidence that suggests Alice’s death was connected to a dark force that inhabits Lake Mungo.
The family soon finds themselves in a desperate struggle to save Alice’s soul from the dark force that has taken her. As they investigate further, they uncover a terrifying secret that has been hidden for centuries at Lake Mungo.
The Palmers must face the truth of Alice’s death and the dark force that inhabits Lake Mungo in order to save her soul. The movie is a thrilling journey into the unknown, with unexpected twists and turns that will keep viewers on the edge of their seat.
Where to Watch “Lake Mungo”
If you are wondering where to watch “Lake Mungo”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Lake Mungo” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Lake Mungo” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Lake Mungo