- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Some stories just keep on growing
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2009-06-19
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: $1.9 million
- Production Companies: Nu Image, Millennium Films, Grand Army Entertainment, Overnight Films, Latitude Films
Cast & Crew
Lindsay Lohan, Luke Kirby, Chris Parnell, Aaron Yoo, Bridgit Mendler, Tracee Ellis Ross, Kevin Covais, Bonnie Somerville, Cheryl Hines, Creed Bratton, Janeane Garofalo, Keiko Agena, Jack Axelrod, Alexandra Barreto, Jenni Blong, Shirly Brener, Christa Campbell, Maree Cheatham, Pat Crawford Brown, Darcy DeMoss, D.C. Douglas, Pete Gardner, Willie Garson, Michelle Gillette, Belen Greene, Tarri Markel, Amber Alexander, Laura Liguori, Ana Ortiz, Barry Papick, Lonny Ross, Marc Senter, Jessica St. Clair, Jay Thomas, Brendan Bradley
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Labor Pains”
Labor Pains is a light-hearted romantic comedy about a young woman, Thea Clayhill (Lindsay Lohan), who is desperate to keep her job at a publishing company. In order to keep her job, she tells her boss that she is pregnant, even though she isn’t.
Thea’s plan seems to be going well until her boss insists that she take a maternity leave. Desperate to keep her job, Thea enlists the help of her best friend, Nicole (Chyler Leigh), to pretend to be pregnant with her.
Thea and Nicole’s plan works, and Thea is able to keep her job. However, things get complicated when Thea’s boss insists that she and Nicole attend Lamaze classes and a baby shower. As Thea and Nicole continue to pretend to be pregnant, Thea finds herself falling for the instructor of the Lamaze classes, Adam (Luke Kirby).
Thea and Nicole’s charade begins to unravel when Thea’s boss insists that she and Nicole attend a meeting with a lawyer to sign adoption papers. Thea is forced to come clean and confess her lie to her boss, who surprisingly takes it in stride.
Thea’s boss decides to give her a second chance and allows her to keep her job. As Thea and Adam grow closer, Thea’s ex-boyfriend (Chris Parnell) shows up and attempts to win her back. In the end
Where to Watch “Labor Pains”
If you are wondering where to watch “Labor Pains”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Labor Pains” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Labor Pains” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Labor Pains