- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Her love will never die
- Genres: Thriller, Horror, Romance
- Release Date: 2012-11-07
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Venture Forth, Verisimilitude, Bersin Pictures, DeerJen
Cast & Crew
Joséphine de la Baume, Milo Ventimiglia, Roxane Mesquida, Michael Rapaport, Riley Keough, Anna Mouglalis, Ching Valdes, Aran, Caitlin Keats, Alexia Landeau, Chris Meyer, Peter Vack, Juan Luis Acevedo, Jay Brannan, Jonathan Caouette, Stephen Winter, Tiarnie Coupland
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Kiss of the Damned”
Kiss of the Damned is a 2012 horror-romance film directed by Xan Cassavetes. It follows the story of Djuna, a beautiful vampire who is trying to resist the advances of the handsome, human screenwriter Paolo.
Djuna is a vampire who has been living in seclusion in a remote country estate for many years. She is content with her solitary existence, but her peace is disturbed when her sister, Mimi, arrives with her lover, the human screenwriter Paolo. Djuna is immediately drawn to Paolo and she finds herself struggling to resist her own desires.
Meanwhile, Djuna’s vampire friend, Xenia, is trying to convince her to embrace her vampiric nature and to let go of her human inhibitions. Djuna is hesitant to do so, but she is eventually tempted by the prospect of a passionate romance with Paolo.
Things take a dark turn when Mimi and Paolo start to suspect that Djuna and Xenia may be vampires. Mimi and Paolo try to flee, but they are captured by Xenia’s vampire lover, Jacques. Jacques reveals that he and Xenia have been killing humans and draining them of their blood.
Jacques then attempts to turn Djuna and Mimi into vampires, and Paolo is forced to watch helplessly as it happens. In the end, Djuna and Paolo manage to escape and they flee to
Where to Watch “Kiss of the Damned”
If you are wondering where to watch “Kiss of the Damned”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Kiss of the Damned” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Kiss of the Damned” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Kiss of the Damned