- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It happened in Climax, Nevada
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 1964-12-18
- Runtime: 125.0 min
- Budget: $3.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Phalanx Productions, Claude Productions, The Mirisch Company, United Artists, Lopert Pictures Corporation
Cast & Crew
Dean Martin, Kim Novak, Ray Walston, Felicia Farr, Cliff Osmond, Barbara Pepper, Skip Ward, Doro Merande, Tom Nolan, Alice Pearce, John Fiedler, Howard McNear, Mel Blanc, Henry Gibson, Bobo Lewis, Arlen Stuart, Cliff Norton, Alan Dexter
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Kiss Me, Stupid”
Kiss Me, Stupid is a 1964 romantic comedy directed by Billy Wilder. The film follows the story of a struggling singer-songwriter named Dino (Dean Martin) who finds himself in a small Nevada town. While there, he meets a former schoolmate named Orville (Kirk Douglas), who is now the owner of a local motel. Orville offers Dino a job as a piano player in his bar, and the two become fast friends.
When Dino meets Orville’s wife, Zelda (Kim Novak), he quickly falls in love with her and begins to pursue her. However, Orville is unaware of this and believes that Dino is just helping him out. Meanwhile, an aspiring playwright named Barney (Ray Walston) arrives at the motel and attempts to convince Dino to collaborate on a musical.
The situation quickly becomes complicated when Orville discovers the truth about Dino’s feelings for Zelda. He tries to keep them apart, but his efforts are in vain. Eventually, Dino and Zelda become lovers and Orville is forced to accept the situation.
The story culminates in a dramatic climax when Orville and Dino confront each other and Orville attempts to shoot Dino. In the end, however, Orville realizes that he still loves Zelda and the two reconcile. The film ends with Dino and Zelda getting married and Orville and Barney teaming up to create a musical.
Where to Watch “Kiss Me, Stupid”
If you are wondering where to watch “Kiss Me, Stupid”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Kiss Me, Stupid” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Kiss Me, Stupid” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Kiss Me, Stupid