- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The man the mob couldn’t kill.
- Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller, Drama
- Release Date: 2011-03-10
- Runtime: 106.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $1.2 million
- Production Companies: Anchor Bay Films, Dundee Entertainment, Code Entertainment, Sweet William Productions
Cast & Crew
Ray Stevenson, Vincent D’Onofrio, Val Kilmer, Christopher Walken, Linda Cardellini, Tony Darrow, Robert Davi, Fionnula Flanagan, Bob Gunton, Jason Butler Harner, Vinnie Jones, Tony Lo Bianco, Laura Ramsey, Steve Schirripa, Paul Sorvino, Mike Starr, Marcus Thomas, Vinny Vella, Brian Balzerini, Cody Christian, Dante Wildern, Sean O’Reily, Vincent Rogo Angelini, Grant Krause, Jeff Chase, Jim Porterfield, Jeff Wolfe
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Kill the Irishman”
Kill the Irishman tells the story of Danny Greene (Ray Stevenson), a former dockworker who rises to power in the Cleveland underworld during the 1970s. Greene is a charismatic leader who quickly builds an empire based on his strong connections to the Irish mob and his willingness to use violence to get what he wants.
The movie begins with Greene’s rise to power, as he quickly becomes the most powerful mobster in Cleveland. Greene’s success brings him into conflict with the Italian mob, and soon a full-scale war is raging between the two gangs. Greene’s enemies use all kinds of tactics to try and take him down, including bombings, assassination attempts, and even a failed attempt to frame him for a murder.
Greene’s enemies also enlist the help of the FBI, who are determined to bring him down. The FBI uses their power to pressure Greene’s associates to turn on him, and soon Greene finds himself facing charges of racketeering and murder.
Despite the odds stacked against him, Greene refuses to back down. He continues to fight back against his enemies, even as his own health begins to suffer. In the end, Greene’s courage and determination prove to be his undoing, as he is eventually killed in a mob-related hit.
Kill the Irishman is a thrilling crime drama that follows Danny Greene’s rise to power and his eventual downfall. The movie is filled with action, suspense, and drama, and it paints a vivid portrait
Where to Watch “Kill the Irishman”
If you are wondering where to watch “Kill the Irishman”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Kill the Irishman” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Kill the Irishman” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Kill the Irishman