- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Her last request was his first mistake.
- Genres: Drama, Action, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 1989-10-27
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: $4.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer, Propaganda Films, PolyGram Filmed Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Val Kilmer, Joanne Whalley, Michael Madsen, Nick Dimitri, Pat Mulligan, Robert Schuch, Duane Tucker, Molly Flanegin, Dominic Dinino, Daniel Dorse, Michael Greene, Lee Wilkof, Joseph Carberry, Roy Kieffer, Michael Sharrett, Jon Gries, Jim Boeke, Bibi Besch, Debbie Lynn Ross
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Kill Me Again”
Kill Me Again is a 1989 neo-noir crime thriller starring Val Kilmer and Joanne Whalley. The film follows Jack Andrews (Kilmer), a private detective who is hired by Fay Forrester (Whalley) to fake her own death.
The story begins with Jack and Fay meeting in a seedy bar. Fay is desperate and tells Jack that she needs to fake her own death to escape from her abusive husband, Vince. Jack is initially hesitant to take on the job, but Fay is adamant and eventually convinces him.
Jack and Fay hatch a plan to make it look like Fay has been murdered. Jack arranges for a fake autopsy to be performed on Fay and hires a funeral director to arrange her funeral. He also arranges for her body to be dumped in the desert.
Meanwhile, Vince is convinced that Fay is really dead and hires a mob boss to track down her killer. The mob boss puts a bounty on Jack’s head, and Jack is soon being pursued by a variety of thugs.
Jack and Fay have to stay one step ahead of the mob while also trying to find a way to clear Jack’s name. Along the way, they discover a secret that could put Vince away for good.
The film culminates in an explosive finale as Jack and Fay attempt to bring down Vince and his mob. In the end, Jack and Fay manage to bring justice to Vince and clear Jack’s name
Where to Watch “Kill Me Again”
If you are wondering where to watch “Kill Me Again”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Kill Me Again” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Kill Me Again” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Kill Me Again